If you could use a fresh approach to getting dinner on the table on time with no fuss, we’ve compiled a short list of some of the best meal delivery services to try. Meal delivery services can be a convenient option for feeding yourself or your family healthy food when you have little time or energy for food prep. Here are 7 different meal delivery services that can save the day at home:
The Best Meal Delivery Services Where You Do the Cooking:
2. Green Chef. If you want USDA-certified organic foods, Green Chef may be a good option for you. You can choose from paleo, keto, vegan, gluten-free, and other options, and all the meals are delivered in eco-friendly packaging. Meals can be prepared in about 30 minutes.
3. EveryPlate. If you like the idea of getting your meals delivered, but want a more affordable option, Every Plate may be a good fit. Meals average around $5 each, with a discounted rate for students. They feature simple, fresh ingredients and take about 30 minutes to prepare. When choosing your meals, you can opt for two- or four-person portions.
4. Blue Apron. Blue Apron is a great option if you want to know where the ingredients in your meals originate, because the company is totally transparent about this. Blue Apron was one of the first meal delivery services and it focuses on using foods that are sustainable. For example, it gets its meat from family-run farms that focus on animal welfare. Blue Apron is also known for its easy-to-follow directions, although prep time for meals may be a little longer than with some of the other meal delivery options.
3 of the Best Meal Delivery Services Where You Simply Heat and Eat:
5. Freshly. Freshly delivers chef-cooked meals to your doorstep fresh and cold, but not frozen. You can heat them up in just two-three minutes in the microwave. You can also heat them in the oven, but you must transfer the food to an oven-safe pan or dish first, and then it takes about 25-35 minutes until it’s ready. Choose from over 30 menu items weekly, with gluten-free and sugar-free options.
6. Diet-to-Go. Diet-to-Go is a good choice if you’re looking for delicious meals that can help you achieve your weight loss goals. You can choose from low-carb, low-fat and low-fat vegetarian options, plus choose from two calorie options. You get access to health coaches and nutritionists when you use this service, and the food tastes great too. Epicurious, an upscale food magazine, named Diet-to-Go the best-tasting diet meal delivery service.
7. Blue Apron. If you’re looking for healthy, fully prepared meals that you can just heat and serve the entire family, Good Kitchen may be the best bet. According to reviewers, the meals do an excellent job of pleasing the palates of both adults and children. It’s easy to customize your meal plan by removing ingredients that some in your family might not like, such as onions, or to accommodate food allergies by eliminating foods like nuts, for instance.
Apartment Resident #LifeHacks was created in 2018 by Grady Management, Inc. Grady Management was founded in 1965 and continues to provide a full service residential, commercial, and consulting real estate firm in the greater Washington and Baltimore metropolitan area. Learn more from our website or Facebook page.